Saturday, April 18, 2015

Cherry Blossoms



Konichiwa!  Which means "Hello" or "Good Day" in Japanese.  

I love this sweet little girl and pretty matching pattern paper from Hero Arts.  Our flowering trees are beginning to bloom and they reminded me of  beautiful cherry blossoms - just like in the paper!  I added the pretty asian coin I found in my stash of do-dads which so went with the theme and then floral sequins.

Thanks to these challenges for helping me put together this card!














8 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I may or may not have a cache of those coins in my own stash. Thanks for playing my CSSC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute. I like that the stamp and the paper match exactly. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is just adorable! Love your choice of papers, they are perfect for this image. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, those floral sequins are just perfect for your card, and really take the cuteness factor up a notch! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Great idea to use the sequins as the flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy your card is a delight - I love the cherry blossom DSP and you were able to tie in those sweet little flower sequins! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy, what a cute card, I love every detail! I would so love to travel to the Orient one of these days. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon's Travelogue challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card for the LRW weekly challenge!! Super cute too!

    ReplyDelete