Sunday, December 28, 2014

Ornamental Snowflakes

After seeing these challenges, I thought of what I could do to bring them all together.  Once I thought it through, it took no time at all to pull it all together - and I actually am happy with this card (that's not always the case).  It's hard to see, but the bow, snowflakes and "peace" are cut out of white sparkle cardstock.

The snowflakes are Paper Smooches, ornament tops/hangers from Memory Box, the bow is Lil' Inker Designs and "peace" from Papertrey Ink.









   


5 comments:

  1. Oh my, the details on the snowflake ornaments are amazing! The subtle colors and intricate design are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty, Kathy! I love the sparkles on all the elements! Thanks for playing along with As You See It Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous - those delicate snowflakes and your snowflake baubles! THANK YOU for linking up with us at STAMPlorations and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week and Happy New Year!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, this is gorgeous! I love the way you added snowflakes to the ornaments! Very clever! Thanks for playing our Christmas Card Challenge and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete