Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly Picks


Happy Sunday everyone!  We got more snow today (sigh!), but since I'm tucked in at home, it's all good!   I plan on just playing in my craft room for the rest of the day :)  

It looks like lots of other people have been spending a little time creating as well.  Here are my Top 10 weekly picks (in random order) that caught my eye.  Why not pop over to their blogs and leave some lovin'?!

 











































Feel free to grab the winner's badge for your blog if you wish!











8 comments:

  1. How sweet of you, Kathy! I am honored that you selected my card for your blog post, especially after taking a look at some of your work! I love this idea, btw, to recognize others in the crafting community. I may have to start something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are all gorgeous! Thank you so much for featuring mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy!! Thanks SO much for the shout out!! That was so lovely of you!!! Everyone's creations are just wonderful!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thsnks for sharing my card. It is an honor to be among such a talented group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog and for selecting my card! Your Weekly Picks is a wonderful idea. I was able to take time to look at some of your past posts and see all the fabulous creations. I will be following your blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kathy! The recognition means a lot to me!
    Wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for selecting me as a weekly pic, I am thrilled! You have selected some gorgeous creations!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my card here! I appreciate that!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete