For my card, I used some fun things from Paper Smooches. First, I created a background with Distress Oxide inks. The bag was cut from kraft cardstock using Paper Smooches Deco Bag die then stamped the web and spider from the Halloweenies set. The cute monster is also from Halloweenies. I then die cut the coffee beans and cup using the Coffee/Tea dies.





now that is a monster bag off coffee beans! This is such a cute card!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Franken-coffee. SO cute!
ReplyDeleteKaren
Eeep! This is sooooooooo CUTE.
ReplyDeleteFrankie is so cute with his cuppa!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com
Hahaha! Too darn adorable~luv the bag o' beans :-)
ReplyDeleteWow! How cute! Love those java beans out of the spooky bag!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous BG on this fun card.
ReplyDeleteLovin' this cutie and his 'monstrous" bag of beans!!! Great card, friend!
ReplyDeleteOMG... this is awesome! LOVE!!
ReplyDeleteFun card and I love the coffee beans spilling out.
ReplyDeleteOh my!!! It's so sweet!!! And very very funny!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Kathy, love this cute monster card!
ReplyDelete