Friday, November 16, 2018

Furever Friends



With Thanksgiving around the corner, there's much to be thankful for -- like friendship!  This week I was reminded of the different types of friendships I have and what a special gift each and everyone of those friends are...work friends, craft friends, family friends, long-time and new friends.  And, of course, my furever friend - Boomer the dog (see below)!




Reverse Confetti is also grateful for it's friends - you! - and is having an extended Black Friday sale!


For my card, I first sponged some Baby Blue ink onto the card base.  I then cut Premier Polar White cardstock using All Framed Up Confetti Cuts.  These adorable images are from the new Furever Friends and the sentiment is one in the Simply Sentiments set

Thanks to these friends for letting me share...




 









Here's my furever friend!  Boomer is getting up there in age (14) and he doesn't see or hear as well as he once did (kinda like me), but he still gives so much love!





8 comments:

  1. Such a fun cute card, just darling. And your furry friend is adorable. So glad you have each other. Glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Kathy (+ pup!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable!! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A furry friend is the best frien you can get. You are sure that he will not share any of your secrets. :o)
    Thank you for sharing this lovely card at our challenge. I hope you will join us again at our next challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fantastic card, thanks for sharing it with us on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. and Boomer is just adorable :) Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy! I just love your card so much but the pic of Boomer and that he is your fur-ever friend really melts my heart. I don't have much family anymore but I'm not sure where I'd be without my fur-baby. Thanks so much for joining my Thanks & Giving blog challenge and good luck.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely fun and colourful design. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one cute card! And Boomer is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete