Thursday, November 15, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags: STAMPlorations


It's Day 15 of Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas TagsSTAMPlorations is featured today so be sure to stop by and check out the amazing tags the Design Team has to share with you! 
There are an abundant amount of PRIZES to be won!!  Head on over to Tracey's blog to get all the exciting details!  Also - STAMPlorations has an amazing sale going on right now...



All of my tags today feature STAMPlorations Stitched Tags Nesting dies.  These are fabulous dies with the largest one  measuring 3.75" x 6.45"! (shown next...)


Using the largest Stitched Tag Nesting die, I sponged some distressed oxide ink on the base.  I used the Delight In The Joys Topografia stamp for the sentiment and for the images:  Layered Lights and Layered Mistletoe.


For my next tag, I first sponged some different green distress oxide inks on the base then stamped the Peace, Love, Joy Topografia sentiment.


Then I used transparent embossing paste with the Christmas Tree 1 stencil from Sanna Lippert's line and sprinkled glitter.


For the last tag, I used several blue distress oxide inks on the tag base and stamped the From Across The Miles Typographia sentiment.


Next, I cut white glitter cardstock with the Stitched Winter Landscape die.  The snowman face was created using Layered Snowman stamp set.



And there's more...


15 comments:

  1. Your backgrounds and designs on these tags are STUNNING

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are lovely! Can't resist that little snowman face, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Kathy, not only are your tags beautiful but these sentiments are ah-MAZING!!!! I definitely need these in my Christmas arsenol. WOW!!! Well DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these are really cute, but I especially like how you've got elements extending beyond the edge on the pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the emphasis on the sentiment.
    Beautiful tags.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really intrigued by your amazing backgrounds on these tags, Kathy. You have so many cool tricks up your sleeves, and I always enjoy your creativity. Thanks for sharing and inspiring again today.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tags - wonderful inking and I especially love the red tag with the mistletoe sprigs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three beautiful Christmas tags using your Typografia stamps. I love your DOX sponged backgrounds and beautiful stamped layers with the new Layered stamp sets by Shirley. TFS and for the inspiration, Kathy. Hugs..Nancy P.S. I just got my new Christmas Typografia stamps today:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, absolutely gorgeous tags! So much depth and richness - fabulous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tags are fabulous! The ink blending is beautiful and the sage green color is so pretty. I love the embossed trees; they're a subtle touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete