Thursday, September 20, 2018

Pink & Main September Release: Sweet Christmas Treats


Yippee -- it's Pink & Main Release Day!!  There are SO many adorable goodies this month to create a variety of Christmas, Holiday and Winter projects!!



 My card today features the new Sweet Christmas stamp set combined with the Sweet word die.


 For my card, I sponged Antique Linen distress oxide ink on the mid to top of the card, then Gathered Twigs on the bottom.  Using a red gingham design from the Joy Pattern Paper Pad, I cut the edge using one of the Scallop Waves Dies. The super sweet images and sentiment are from the new Sweet Christmas stamp set and those tiny little gingerbread were made with the Winter Wreath Decor dies.  To finish, I cut red cardstock using the Sweet word die.


In case you missed my Sneak Peeks, here they are...






2 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards! I love the sweet Christmas set - holiday baking is one of my favourite things about the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all absolutely adorable card, Kathy, but WOW that sweet treat cards is my fave! Beautiful job showcasing this new release! Crystal www.superstampgirl.com

    ReplyDelete