Wednesday, August 1, 2018

I Do!



Happy August!  Where is the summer going?  We have a super busy August between family visits, work trips and my daughter going back to college.  At work, we also have one of our team members who is getting married! What's on your August calendar?  I hope it has room for joining the new Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge!  This month's theme:  Weddings.




For my card, I placed a piece of Rose cardstock on the card base.  I cut Premier Polar White cardstock with the Big Stripes Cover Panel die, placed a piece of white netting over the center, sprinkled in some sequins and covered with the white center circle cut out before adhering the die cut cover onto the Rose cardstock/base.


The flowers are from the new Elegant Florals stamp set and coordinating dies.  The larger floral spray was gold embossed on Premier Polar White cardstock and the smaller roses were stamped in Dark Roast ink.  The sentiment, from the Celebrations stamp set, was stamped on velum which was cut using the banner die from Flowers For Mom Confetti Cuts.





No comments:

Post a Comment