Monday, July 9, 2018

Pink & Main July Release Sneak Peek

 

Welcome, Pink & Main fans!


I’m super excited to be sharing my July Release sneak peek projects with you today and even more excited to be one of the new Pink & Main Design Team members!!  Thank you, Michelle, for this awesome opportunity!

 

What do you think of the new release so far?!  The full new July Release will be available tomorrow, but until then, here’s one more peek.  My cards feature the new Butterfly Background stamp!




For my first project, I layered one of the pattern designs from the Beach Babe paper pad to the card base.  I then gold embossed the Butterfly Background stamp onto white cardstock.  To create the watercolor background, I smeared several distressed oxide ink pad colors onto my media pad, spritzed with water and laid the embossed image over top.  Using one of the Arched Tag Dies, I cut the embossed piece and then layered black cardstock cut from one of the larger Arched Tag Dies.  The sentiment is from the new You Can Fly stamp set.




For my next card, I again layered one of the pattern designs from the Beach Babe paper pad to a 5 ½ x 5 ½ card base.  I stamped white cardstock using the new Butterfly Background stamp,  then sponged blue and green distressed oxide ink over top and cut the piece using one of the Stitched Circle dies.  The sentiment, from the new You Can Fly stamp set, was white embossed onto black cardstock.



Hope you’ve enjoyed my projects.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for the full Pink & Main July Release and be ready to SHOP!


No comments:

Post a Comment