Monday, July 23, 2018

Pink & Main Butterflies


One of the most wonderful things about summer is seeing a glimpse of a beautiful butterfly!  For some reason, it's a bit uncommon to see too many butterflies, but when I do, it's like a miracle of nature and I watch it in awe!


Thanks to the new Pink & Main Butterfly Cover dies, there were plenty of the beauties fluttering around my craft room :)  For my card, I cut a dark gray cardstock using the Butterfly Cover die and placed it on a white card base.  I then cut different colored cardstock with the larger of the butterfly body dies and placed in the center of the cut butterflies.  Using one of the separate butterfly dies that come in this set, I cut those from cardstock and flanked the sentiment (which is from the You Can Fly set).



No comments:

Post a Comment