Saturday, June 23, 2018

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Farewell, Verve

 
Happy Saturday!  Welcome to the café – it’s so good to see you here!


A few weeks ago, the crafting community heard some surprising news…Julee Tilman, the owner/designer of Verve Stamps was closing up her store.  As I read her blog post all I could say was “Noooooo – say it ain’t so!”  I love Verve!!  Still, I’m thrilled for Julee and certainly agree with the decision to focus her time on her darling twin boys!

So today, I’m dedicating my post as a little Farewell to Verve.  Julee’s coffee/tea themed stamps and digi designs are among my favorites.  I feel so blessed to have been a Verve guest designer last year for an awesome coffee/tea release (see below).


 Always Time

 Fill My Cup



Happiness Is


 Fill My Cup

 
 Always Time

My card today features Verve’s last coffee set: Living On Coffee and the dress is from Everything Nice (which was still in the store last I checked).  While almost everything is sold out, there are still some awesome coffee/tea digital sets available as well as some dies that come with free digi sheets and everything is 75% off – get ‘em while you can because the store closes at the end of the month!


Thank you, Julee, for sharing your wonderful designs with us over the years.  I wish you all the best – God Bless you and your family!

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm all teary eyed. Thank you, Kathy! All of your projects are divine and it was truly MY honor to have YOU guest design for Verve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome tribute to Julee- Congrats on being a guest designer on Verve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kathy, what a beautiful tribute to Julee and Verve! I agree completely and will miss Verve and hope that Julee will continue to inspire us with her beautiful work! She is so gifted! BUT you are so gifted as well, and what gorgeous cards you've made! I especially love the first one that you've made with sweet dress and the cup with the flowers! Each card is beautiful, and you are a blessing to have posted this. I love it and love your cards (pinned each one). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete