Saturday, June 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties June Release Rewind - Welcome!


Hope you have been enjoying all the fun projects that have been shared featuring Paper Sweeties June Release products!  And today the DT have even more inspiration for you (see blog list below)!



For my project today, I created a sweet little tag to add to a housewarming gift.  I started by cutting white cardstock with the For You Sweet Cuts die and placed some gold shiny cardstock behind the window opening.  Then, I stamped the background using the 'brick' stamp in the new Home & Garden set and sponged a light yellow then brown ink over the top.  The door and tree are from the new Home & Garden Sweet Cuts and the sentiment is from the Home Is Where Your Story Begins stamp set.  To finish, I added Frosting Seam Binding.





No comments:

Post a Comment