Friday, June 22, 2018

Dies R Us - Down On The Farm


 Hay, there!  Being a city girl, I can honestly say I've never been on a real farm, but I've seen some amzing pictures :)  Rolling hills, long white picket fences, red barns, farm animals...farms must be really beautiful and serene places!  Thanks to Lawn Fawn, I got to be on a farm today -- at least in my craft room!


I started by using Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card Dies.  I used the frame to cut red cardstock.  To make the box, 2 of the frames are cut and then using the small rectangle die, cut an opening on one of them.  Add adhesive to the end tabs and fold together to form a box.

  
The other elements: grassy hills, trees tops, tree trunk/branches and the backdrop piece were die cut and arranged inside the box.

 I then stamped, die cut and colored in the darling animals and barn from the Lawn Fawn Hay There Stamps and Dies and arranged them in the shadow box.   And guess what?  This box folds flat and fits into an invitation size envelope so it can actually be mailed to someone!

To finish, I added the banner using Lawn Fawn Fancy Folded Banners dies and stamped a Hay There sentiment.



 









Come join in all of the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.





click below for:



1 comment: