Saturday, March 31, 2018

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Coffee Date


Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Café – I’m so happy you stopped by!





Looking through my coffee/tea stamps (the many coffee/tea stamps in my collection), I found a one I had completely forgotten I purchased.  I know you’ve done that too – admit it 😊  Well, I just couldn’t let this lovely set go uninked and decided today’s the day to give it some lovin’!




For my card, I started with a dark grape cardstock and layered a strip of pattern paper from My Favorite Things Plaid Paper pad.  I used a dome cross stitch die (also found in my dies, but don’t remember where I got it) as a backdrop for these sweet coffee cup/pot images from My Favorite Things Coffee Date stamps/dies.  Now that I know I have this set, I plan to use it a lot more!










1 comment:

  1. This is just fab, love the whole design and colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete