Thursday, March 1, 2018

Reverse Confetti March Sketch For You To Try!

 

 There is something very calming to me when I look at the stars.  When things seem to be out of control and I'm fretting about alot of things, I like looking at Hubble photos of the cosmos...it reminds me that God created a huge, colorful universe out there and the things that keep me up at night are minuscule.  There are many blessings in my life and beauty in the world we live in.  

That's the inspiration for my card today using the Reverse Confetti March SFYTT... 
 A new sketch is posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month. The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 31st. The SFYTT button is posted on the sidebar.  Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list. There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month.



 For my card, I layered the star pattern design from the Fright Night paper pad onto Midnight cardstock.  The 'galaxy' was created with distress oxide inks and white paint.  I used the Globe die to cut gold and Stone cardstock; the center pieces were cut from another 'galaxy' background I made.  The tiny stars were cut outs using the Stars Pretty Panel die.  The sentiment is one from the My World stamp set.

 Looking forward to seeing what you'll be inspired by!




1 comment: