Saturday, September 2, 2017

Hugs and Prayers



Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Café feature on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog.  I’m so pleased you stopped in! 


Today my card is dedicated to all those affected by the devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey.  My heart breaks for the residents in the path of the destruction.  My prayers are for them, the courageous rescue workers, and the individuals and corporations all around the country who have rallied to provide help, supplies and shelter.  Thank you to those who have made donations and are praying…keep ‘em coming.



For my card, I cut the pink gingham pattern paper with the scallop edge die from Reverse Confetti Edgers Confetti Cuts.   The sweet tea pot, tea bag, cup and spoon are from My Favorite Things Tea Party die set and sentiment from Feel Better



No comments:

Post a Comment