Saturday, July 8, 2017

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Always Time for Coffee




Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Café at  Coffee Loving Cardmakers…I’m thrilled you stopped by!




For my card, I chose several different pattern paper designs to layer up.  These darling cups, stamped and cut from pattern paper, are from Verve’s new July release Happiness Is stamp set and coordinating Happiness in a Cup Die Set.  The fun sentiment is from the new Verve Always Time stamp set that I stamped on another new product, this one from Paper Sweeties – Scallop Rectangle Frame dies.  The Verve ‘coffee’ word die is one of my favorites which I cut from shiny, gold cardstock.
 

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday and have time to enjoy a fabulous cup of coffee!


 


5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just sensational! Love those happy little papers, your stacked cups and the sweet little steam curls using the coffee die! Be still my coffee loving heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love the design, colors, and layers. Just fabulous. Happy to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete