Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Coffee Addict

  
Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Café – so glad to see you again!  Saturday mornings in the summer are pure joy for me just sitting on my back patio, sipping a fresh cup of brew and watching the world go by!  Now that's this girl’s kind of fun :)
 

A couple months ago, I was thrilled to be able to attend Simon Says Stamps Create event held just a mile away from me!  There were many make ‘n take stations hosted by several companies and their designers.  I was super excited to play at the SugarPea Designs table meeting owner, Wendy Ramlakhan!

 

A couple months ago, I was thrilled to be able to attend Simon Says Stamps Create event held just a mile away from me!  There were many make ‘n take stations hosted by several companies and their designers.  I was super excited to play at the SugarPea Designs table meeting owner, Wendy Ramlakhan!

   


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment