Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Coffee & Friends


Coffee and Friends is what the Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop is all about!  If you haven't joined in the uber fun yet, definitely do so today!   Flash Prizes will be chosen tonight from the projects submitted - check out the details HERE!



I have a lot of coffee/tea stamp sets and dies...but one can never have too many!  For some reason, I went back and forth on this super cute set from Simon Says Stamp called Coffee and Tea.  Then, when I had the opportunity to shop the on-site store at Stamp & Create it just magically jumped in my bag (ok, my hands gave it a little help!).  I love to paper piece and this set is perfect for that technique!  The bottom half of my card was embossed with Tim Holtz Ringer embossing folder.


9 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you did with this SSS set! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Kathy! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, gorgeous patterned papers and the tablecloth, supercute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the Queen of paper piecing - did I say that already?! Must be true. This is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with such beautiful paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty card!
    love paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty! Love that embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWza, this is so Summertime pretty, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete