Saturday, May 13, 2017

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Made With Love

 Hi, all!  Welcome to my Saturday Coffee Café.  It’s so good to see you again!

 
Every night before going to bed, I get the coffee maker set for the morning.  It’s made with love because my husband is the first one up and all he has to do is touch the button to start the brewing.  When I have to travel for work, I think he misses my nightly ritual almost as much (maybe more) than he misses me because he has to make the morning coffee! 


 

Today my card features some fun products from Reverse Confetti.  I paper pieced the coffee cup from Caffeinated Cups.  I layered the cup onto the tag which I made with Top Off Tag Confetti Cuts, Bubbly Tag Topper Confetti Cuts and Hang Ups Confetti Cuts.



Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment