Friday, April 7, 2017

Oh, The Places You'll Go

  SPRING is my favorite season!  Everything is new and fresh --  it's rejuvenating to me!  Whether opening the windows or taking a trip for spring break, Spring fills me with hope and possibilities!

 For my card today, I created a card to depict my spring mood using several Lawn Fawn goodies!  I started with the new Wonderful Window die set and used pattern paper from the Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Petite Paper Pack to make "curtains" and a backdrop. The cute little skunk looking out the window is from the Stinkin' Cute set (he reminded me of "Flower" in Bambi :)  The sweet car from Home For The Holidays is taking to the open road created using pattern paper from the Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Petite Paper Pack and the Road Border die!  And the sentiment was made using Flamingo Together.

 
 

 

 

 



 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    I wanted to comment on your post for the Stamplorations hop, but looks like you have already turned off comments. I understood the hop went on till 11:55pm Pacific time ")
    Your cards are beautiful, but I especially love love the yellow- makes my heart sing!
    Jackie")

    ReplyDelete