Monday, March 13, 2017

Season's Greetings #3 Challenge - Embossing


 It's hard to believe we're half way through March already, but here we are!   Not that I'm complaining because Spring is one of my favorite seasons...everything is fresh and new :)

Speaking of fresh and new, today starts a fresh and new Season's Greetings Christmas challenge.  Our challenges are always Anything Goes with an optional twist.  This challenge's twist is Embossing (heat or dry).   Hope you'll join us!!


For my card, I chose to heat emboss this wonderful poinsettia from Stampin Up.  I gold embossed the flower on vellum and fussy cut.  The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti.  I layered on a piece of gold glitter cardstock to the base to add a bit of sparkle!


 Looking for a little inspiration?  Then be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has to share:











 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous creation Kathy. I haven't embossed on vellum in a long time...thanks for inspiring me to give it a try!! Love your creation.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Season's Greetings DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous poinsettias and card! I love the embossed vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite flowers for Christmas and especially beautiful in gold. Love this card Kathy. Stunning with all the gold.

    ReplyDelete