Monday, February 6, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #234 CAS


 I'm so excited to be this week's Merry Monday Christmas Card challenge hostess!  My challenge:  Create a Christmas Card that is Clean and Simple (CAS)!

 

 Being a "layering" kind of gal, I have a real hard time keeping things simple (well, yea, I guess that's the story of my life when I think about it!)  I'm looking forward to seeing what YOU come up with and am positive you'll be inspiring me!

 

Speaking of inspiring...check out the fabulous projects the Design Team is sharing:


 

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic challenge Kathy, I love your festive card. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty, Kathy! Thanks for the CAS challenge this week - they are awesome! Have a wonderful week girl! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your believe panel with the jingle bells, Kathy! Thanks for the fun CAS challenge - not my strong suit so it's good to stretch myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You did exactly what I thought of doing!!!!! Great minds....!
    I will have to reconfigure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love CAS Kathy, thanks for the challenge. Lovely card. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kathy!
    Love the simple details.
    Have a nice day, hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS card Kathy and thanks for such a fun challenge!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Kathy! Love that added jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete