Saturday, October 1, 2016

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop Rewind

 

Welcome to my Saturday Coffee Cafe!  WOW...what a fabulous Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop!!  Hope you got the chance to play along and even if you didn't, there are SO MANY incredible entries (over 800) to gain inspiration from!  Thanks to all you talented ladies who joined the hop and shared your amazing work with us!!  Special thanks to Amy and Chaitali and the rest of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Design Team for all your hard work putting these hops together!!



 For my shaker card, I used these cute little Lawn Fawn images from the Love You a Latte set that I colored with copic markers. I think this is my favorite card because it was just so much fun to put together! 

Here's a rewind of the cards I entered into the Fall hop:

  
  



3 comments:

  1. All great cards. My favourite is the same one you said was your favourite, but the whole collection is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your coffee cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all just fabulous. I really love the way you use design papers on your cards. I have two favourites here - the first is the lovely coffee mug sitting on the gorgeous autumn leaves, and the second is the row of cute musgs with the coffee bean embossed background. Thanks to you all for organising such a fun challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete