Saturday, September 17, 2016

Saturday Coffee Cafe - This One's for You!

Welcome back to the Saturday Coffee Cafe on Coffee Loving Cardmarkers.  It's so good to see you again! 

 Got to play with some new goodies - yay!  I was so excited to have nabbed this wonderful stamp set, Coffee Craze, from Mint Owl Studio!  It seemed to be out of stock everywhere it's sold and no wonder - it's SO cute! 


 I stamped the side border using a couple of the set's images and added some glaze to the beans.  The My Favorite Things stitched rectangle die was cut from yummy chocolate shimmer card stock.  Water coloring the cup images, I added some glaze to look like condensation and added these die cut hearts from a retired Stampin Up collection.  The sentiment (love that font) is from Papertrey Ink.

 Hope you enjoyed what I had to share today and looking forward to seeing you again in a couple weeks!

1 comment: