Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Exciting News!!




 When I got the email from Shery saying I made the cut to be a STAMPlorations Guest Designer for the Oct.-Dec. session, I was in total shock...and then these little squeals started coming (seriously, squeals!)  Needless to say, I'm so very excited about this opportunity to work with and share projects made with wonderful STAMPlorations products!!!

 

My card highlights the Trendy Leaves set which I added a "shadow" behind the colorful stamped leaves using a medium brown ink on the sold stamps.  The sentiment is from one of my favorite sentiment sets, Fond Expressions 2.

 Hearfelt THANKS, Shery!  Looking forward to the next few months being part of an incredibly talented Design Team!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Well squeal away because I'm squealing right there with you! So happy to have talent like you on our team!

    ReplyDelete