Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Christmas Joy


 I've done it.  I bought my first Christmas presents (and they weren't even for me!)  My good friend strives to get all the "busyness" of Christmas done by December 1st so she can just enjoy the season and do the things she and her family love to do together without being rushed: baking, volunteering at a toy drive, driving around to see all the Christmas lights in their neighborhood..,.I loved the idea and applaud her for keeping the real JOY of Christmas in her heart!


For my card, I chose these large, darling light bulb stamps/dies (Merry & Bright) from Reverse Confetti and added lots of fun Christmas pattern paper :)  The ribbon die is from Memory Box.

Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration:



 ABC Christmas Challenge - T=Two 
(I used Two lights)


 Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. I love that idea and think I'll adopt it. :) Your card is fab and we're so glad you joined us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete