Sunday, June 12, 2016

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #364

Well, it's with mixed emotions that I share my card for this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.  This is my last week as part of the Design Team -- what a wonderful group of talented ladies!  It "stinks", but my upcoming schedule is jammed and unfortunately something had to go. The good thing is that I'll still be able to play in challenges as my schedule permits!

So - without further ado - welcome to this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!
 

 My card was made with an image from Pickled Potpourri Designs.  Isn't he just the cutest little "stinker"?   Hope you'll be able to join us this week because one random winner will receive a $7 gift certificate from our fabulous sponsor...


You just gotta see the incredible projects the Design Team created this week!



 

1 comment:

  1. I've been very bad at commenting - so sorry! This is absolutely adorable! Wonderful colouring. Good luck with all your future ventures. xx

    ReplyDelete