Saturday, February 13, 2016

Jar Full of Love


Happy Valentine's Day!

I've spent my morning in my craft room (totally ignoring all the housework and laundry that needs to be done by this weekend!), making cards and watching really old, black and white, classic love stories on Netflix.  Ahh!  What a day!

For my card, I chose a Friendship Jar Fillers stamp and dies from Papertrey Ink and colored the valentine hearts with Wink of Stella markers for a touch of shimmer.  The little bows are from Lil Inker Designs and the "love" is a Paper Smooch die.


Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration!

 

 

 

 

 

(valentine)
 


House that Stamps Built - Use Some Hearts



5 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy this is so cool .. I just LOVE it!! Great job! Brought an instant smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Double D Challenges! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! My favorite is that sweet little bow. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun Valentine card!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Love your bows, specially the one on the jar; super cute! Thanks for playing in my "Use Some Hearts" challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous - love that jar image.

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete