Thursday, December 24, 2015

'Tis The Season to Shine



'Tis the Season to be Jolly...and I've been very jolly today having some lovely quite time in my craft room!  It's the lull before the festivities in our house and I took full advantage of it!

I love this wreath from Avery Elle.  I stamped the wreath on vellum and then layered it over the wreath cut from shiny gold cardstock.  I've had these red bells forever...didn't really know what I'd ever do with them, but thought red bells were such a "find" :)  I used the bow die cut from this set and cut sparkly red cardstock.  The tiny gold star confetti I found when I was doing a deep clean of my craft room this week...love that!

Thanks to these challenges for my inspiration: 





 




 







10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and festive! Thanks for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this technique! You're so right, the bells are perfect! So nice when you pull cool stuff like that outa your little red wagon (thus the reason for our challenge). Thanks so much for bringing the sparkle to the LRW challenge this week! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and very nicely crafted! Thanks so much for sharing with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on the card, love the jingle bells and the wreath thanks for joining us at shopping Our Stash for the My Precious challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kathy - (love AE too), and those red jingle bells are such fun! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kathy. Wonderful twist on inlaid design with the edges of the leaves popped up --- very creative! Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the bells, such a nice addition! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers December Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bells were waiting for this card to be made! Wow, what a fabulous card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing design! LOVE the wreath and the addition of the jingle bells. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wreath Kathy!! Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "My Precious" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete