Monday, February 9, 2015

Just Called to Say: I Love You!


In our world of texting, email and all other forms of social media, how often do we actually call and talk someone and tell them we love them?  Hopefully, you are better than I am!  I think I may just keep this card in full view to remind me to call someone I care about just to tell them "I love you!" - and not just on Valentine's Day :)

I used My Favorite Thing's Die-Namics phone die and Papertrey Ink's "XO" border and "hello" word dies.

Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration!















7 comments:

  1. I wish I still had one of these phones. These little cell phones are hard to hold between my ear and shoulder. And I agree, that it's nice to hear that voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love that old phone die!! The memories it brings back!! Your card is wonderful with the phone and XO border! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #11!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card - your old style phone is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card...love that phone die! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cute card, and to see a phone...people have just forgot to talk on phones nowadays. This card reminds me of old days. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Thanks for playing in the Scrapy Land Challenge using die cuts! I hope to see more of your pretty projects in the next challenge, too! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun Valentine card! Great idea! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete