Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Flower Note Card Box



Tonight I made up a relatively quick gift - a little box with note cards.  One of my New Year's resolutions is to use the products I already have and so I was excited to hit my "stash"! 

The box, ribbon, pattern paper, embossing folder and flower dies/stamps are Stampin Up (I don't even remember the names right now).  I put a wire through the pleated ribbon to make the handle.  This all came together so easy, I may just have to "hit the stash" again with another color scheme!

Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration!










6 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy!! What a gorgeous and creative ensemble you've put together here!! LOVE the colors, I remember that DP...think I may have some somewhere?! LOL! You've done an amazing job with that basket and the flowers here!! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing your creation at my Flashback Friday Challenge! I hope you will join every Friday with me! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely set, good job!
    Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your life!
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you on being a "Flashback Favorite!" I really loved your darling project here!! ;) Hope you can play along again!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice little set. I always love to see little notecards, especially those with flowers on them. You can use them for anything!

    Thank you for joining us for our National Braille Literacy challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, Congrats on being a Flashback Friday Favorites! I agree with Vicki, your project is just darling! I absolutely love your flower bag & those beautiful cards. How neat is that if one were to receive it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly it will be really best if you choose the right printed playing card packaging boxes for the better display of cards. Plus, clients can easily recognize your cards if you will print the name of your brand on them. Distinctive colours and
    playing card boxes uk printing will make your cards more prominent without any doubt.

    ReplyDelete