Sunday, November 24, 2013

Vintage Santa


Whew!  I had a lot of fun in my craft room today and I think my mojo is just about done for the day :)  I loved these three challenges, but my card didn't quite come out like I imagined.  Nevertheless, this Santa stamp is one of my favs and I like trying Christmas cards with non-traditional colors.

These great colors are from Nacho Average Challenge's color challenge:



The next challenge is from Festive Friday  They are celebrating their final challenge of the year and we're welcome to use any of the past challenges!  I chose a Vintage one for this card...


Verve Stamps has a monthly challenge on Splitcoast Stampers with new sketches to try each week.  This is week 4's challenge sketch designed by Teresa Kline:








10 comments:

  1. That is such a fun die cut - love the vintage warm feel of these non-traditional colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! what a wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Nacho Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the vintage look to your card. Thanks of playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another beautiful one... that little sleigh is so cute! I am so glad you've managed to play with us so many times, it's so great to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love that die cut across the top, and you really made those colors work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card. I think you Rocked all 3 challenges. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I love that Santa stamp, and the die-cut sleigh & reindeer are a perfect accent. Thanks for playing along with the Nacho color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this turned out nice, Kathy! That rich brown looks lovely here! Another gorgeous one! Thanks so much for your enthusiasm and for including us at Festive Friday in your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great use of the colors! Tat die cut across the top is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this is so pretty. Wow, wow, wow!

    ReplyDelete